Time: 9am - 4pm
Duration: 1 day
In this course you will learn how to: Configure WET features; Update WET features when necessary.
EWCL401—Maintaining a WET 3 Website or equivalent is mandatory
This course is currently available in another city, on demand or for private classes only. Call us at 888.484.2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form and we will contact you to arrange a class date that is suitable to your availability.
- Brief review
- Downloading and installing the Web Experience Toolkit
- HTML5 core markup structure
- CSS presentation layer
- jQuery behaviour layer
- Features installation overview
- Reviewing a feature for consideration
- Configuring and styling the feature
- Updating features
- Types of features
- Display and form enhancements
- Interface enhancements
- Table enhancements
- Information sharing features
- Twitter embedded timeline
- Lightbox photo gallery
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.