Time: 9AM - 4PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1 Day
In this course you will learn how to: Test LiveCycle Designer PDF (XFA) forms against WCAG 2.1 AA criteria; Document findings for the design and development team.
This course is currently available in another city, on demand or for private classes only. Call us at 888.484.2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form and we will contact you to arrange a class date that is suitable to your availability.
- Brief Review
- Disabilities and assistive technologies
- WCAG 2.1 AA documentation
- Automated tools
- How to find automated testing tools
- What automated tools will and will not do for you
- Reporting findings of automated tools
- Functional testing
- Testing against WCAG 2.1 AA compliance
- Testing techniques to simulate user environments
- Real user testing
- Documenting tests
- Environmental and technical information
- User information
- Assigning tasks
- Collecting information
- Reporting findings
- Overall WCAG compliance report
- Task-based issues
- Comparative results
- Ranking, scoring and prioritization
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.