Time: 9am - 4pm
Duration: 1 day
In this course you will learn how to: Identify which testing processes best suit your needs; Execute a successful User Experience test; Analyze testing results; Make recommendations based on findings.
This course is currently available in another city, on demand or for private classes only. Call us at 888.484.2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form and we will contact you to arrange a class date that is suitable to your availability.
- What is usability?
- Why is usability important?
- What role does user experience testing play in the design and development process?
- The Ideal Process
- Exploratory research
- Expert review
- Benchmark metrics
- Summative testing
- Choosing user experience testing techniques
- User research (interviews and surveys)
- Task analysis
- Card sorting
- Formal lab testing
- Competitive benchmarking
- Remote testing
- Web metrics
- Market research
- Focus groups
- Executing User Experience Testing
- Researching users
- Defining goals for user experience testing
- Designing tasks to capture meaningful data
- Gathering resources and preparing the facility
- Capturing data through technology (software and harware)
- Capturing data through observation
- Performing a post-test interview
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Effective, efficient, engaging, error tolerant
- Data tagging and metrics
- Results, findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Presenting findings and recommendations
- Determining return on investment (ROI)
- Considerations for Types of Testing
- Desktop apps and websites
- Mobile apps and websites
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Introduction to designing for accessibility
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.