Time: 9am - 4pm
Duration: 1 day
In this course you will learn how to: Create meetings and training events; invite and manage participants and their privileges; use multi-media options; answer questions and conduct polls; record meetings for later viewing; terminate meetings and manage old meetings and recordings.
This course is currently available in another city, on demand or for private classes only. Call us at 888.484.2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form and we will contact you to arrange a class date that is suitable to your availability.
- Why have a meeting?
- Meeting preparations
- Preload content
- Initiate a meeting
- Create meetings and training events
- Start a meeting
- Record sessions for later viewing
- Send invitations through Adobe Connect Online, email, and during an ongoing session
- Share screens
- Use conference call options
- Administer your meeting
- Control the chat
- Create and monitor multiple virtual breakout rooms
- Manage and enable the standard pods
- Allow other users to present
- Manage participant meeting privileges
- Distribute notes, links and file
- Use Multi-media options
- Use the integrated webcam video stream to interact with participants
- Conduct polls, answer questions
- Initiate chat-based question-and-answer sessions
- Use preloaded images, animations, notes, whiteboards, and video
- End your meeting
- Closing the session
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.