Time: 9am - 4pm
Duration: 1 day
In this course you will learn how to: Identify legitimate SEO techniques to improve your rankings in the most popular search engines; Discover proven SEO techniques and techniques that search engine providers recommend avoiding; analyze SEO technique results.
This course is currently available in another city, on demand or for private classes only. Call us at 888.484.2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form and we will contact you to arrange a class date that is suitable to your availability.
- What is SEO and how does it work?
- Who controls SEO?
- SEO Techniques
- Page Titles
- Keyword-rich headings
- Alt text for images
- Creating meaningful hyperlink text
- Internal and external links (inbound and outbound)
- Regional references
- Creating a sitemap
- Updating content frequently
- Understanding search engines and indexes
- Automatic and manual indexes
- Blocking files and directories from crawlers
- "White hat" and "black hat" techniques
- Working with Google Analytics
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.