Time: 9AM - 4PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1 Day
In this course you will learn how to: Dissect the different parts of a web page; Incorporate web design standards into your web sites; Consider accessibility and usability; Work with images and rich media; Assess web design and development tools and hosting providers.
This course is currently available in another city, on demand or for private classes only. Call us at 888.484.2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form and we will contact you to arrange a class date that is suitable to your availability.
- What is the world wide web?
- How do web sites work?
- Web design standards
- The W3C
- Accessibility and usability
- Search engines
- About web browsers
- Web site development overview
- Concept, design and implementation
- The importance of navigation
- Web content strategies
- Web technologies
- Text and markup
- Images and graphics on the web
- Styling and visual formatting
- Interactive elements such as scripting and rich media
- Managing and maintaining a web site
- Testing in different browsers
- Choosing a web hosting provider and registering a domain name
- Uploading your site to the internet
- Tools for web design and development
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.