Regardless of your location, when participating in an Eliquo course, you will receive the following:
- Professional course material developed and delivered by Eliquo's certified instructors
- Hands-on training approach using real-world examples taught by industry professionals
- Pre-training course selection assistance
- Unparalleled post-training support
- 2-way communication with the instructor during your class (even web-based students)
- Certificate of completion from Canada's top Adobe and digital media training company
In Class Training
Join us for a class in one of our offices or training locations for a traditional in-person training engagement hosted by our staff and certified instructors. We will take care of the hospitality and provide you with a professional training classroom, equipment and an exceptional learning experience.
Eliquo offers public and private classes in our Ottawa training centre. Private training in Toronto and Montreal are available at our remote locations. For all other cities, Eliquo has partnerships throughout North America and can make arrangements for your team to host your courses at a conveniently located professional training centre.
Web-based training is an effective course delivery model which allows participants to attend live, engaging courses that are being broadcasted from one of Eliquo's training centres without being in class. Participants attend courses from the location of their choice such as a boardroom, their desk at work, from home or anywhere they have a reliable internet connection.
Students participating in a web-based course experience precisely what our in-class clients experience - a course delivered by a Certified Instructor in a professional training environment.
Learn more about our web-based training